Thursday, July 30, 2009

Reading as Fast as I Can

It's taken me days to compile all the articles and books for my Inquiry Paper and now I'm faced with the task of reading them all.  I am excited to investigate my chosen topic, but it's still a daunting task. 

Reading for pleasure? What's that? I did manage to read an interesting book while on vacation just prior to this class. The book, The Secret Life of Houdini: The Making of America's First Superhero, was a fascinating journey from page 1 to page 560. I read very little non-fiction, yet this book whet my appetite for more. I guess I'll be getting my fill of non-fiction for the next week.

In case anyone needs another resource, readingonline that Dr. Kist used as an example is really a good one. I found some articles there I couldn't find elsewhere.

Wow, this entry is all over the place, kind of like my brain right now. Must continue reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment