Tuesday, July 21, 2009

To Blog, or Not to Blog?



This one's going to be short! It's almost midnight and I've been on this computer all day and night. I want to read everyone's blogs and all the articles (so glad I read most of Bill's book prior to class because I don't know when I'd do that!), but the Wiki and Multi-Lit Autobiography projects are so TIME CONSUMING that I haven't had any time.

Don't get me wrong... I am having a wonderful time in cyberspace, but one link leads to another and another, and before you know it, hours have passed. I am determined to get to my reading tomorrow. I hope. Right now, I must sleep......

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with you. I find it so easy to get lost in the links with so much that is interesting to read. My eyes are definitely getting a workout these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me three! I glance at the clock and give myself 20 more minutes. The next time I glance at the clock it's two hours later and I'm still not as done as I wanted to be. The autobiography is such a trip down memory lane. I'm being reminded of things I hadn't thought of in years. What fun! But, oh my puffy eyelids...

    ReplyDelete