Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Start

Well, I began this blog as a place to muse about life in general and about unexpected twists that life takes. Once class began, the posts reflected my learning regarding New Literacies. I had never heard of a ning and didn't really know what a wiki was, but all that's changed.

I have a feeling that my whole world has changed because of this class and the fact that I have so much more ahead of me as I embark on my quest for my PhD. Life does take unexpected twists and turns and I can't wait to see what waits just around the corner.

I do want to thank Dr. Kist and my classmates for all I have learned from them, and hope we continue to meet in cyberspace (and in realtime, too).

2 comments:

  1. it really was an eye opening experience. i echo your sentiments exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to all of you pursuing your PhD.s. Having just finished my work on my masters, I am looking forward to not having deadlines and pressure!

    ReplyDelete